Limited Time Offer: We are now admitting new doctors into our course.
What you'll get:
- Self Reflective CME available (AMA PRA Category 1 through Adaptrack)
- Use the new 2022 CPT coding changes to your advantage.
- Learn where to insert health coaching into your practice for return on investment.
- Understand how to train health coaches for their roles.
- Create dynamic bridges between health coaches and your current organization.
- Setting up billing and CPT integration for insurance reimbursement effectively.
- Learn how to tap into the power of coaches to scale your medical practice.
- Learn the differences between private insurance and CMS reimbursement strategies for health coaches.
- Learn different models that incorporate health coaching currently.
- Understand how to use health coaches to team build.
Terms and Conditions Agreement:
You (as Registrant) must be 18 years of age or older to participate in the online course. Integrative Practice Builder makes no guarentees in results. However, the more you put into it, the more you'll get out of it. Results vary just like doctors vary. We take no legal, financial, or professional resonsibility for your business outcomes. These courses are for education only. The CME credits are available through Adpatrack which allows you to log self-reflections from the course contents.
The fee for the Online Course (the “Fee”) must be paid in full at the time of registration. Registration is not complete until Integrative Practice Builder has received such full payment of the Fee. After successful registration, you will receive an e-mail from Integrative Practice Builder acknowledging your enrollment in the Online Course. Courses are billed in United States Dollars (USD).
You agree to provide accurate and complete registration information. Submission of your registration, alongside full payment of the Fee constitute your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
Cancellations and Refunds: Due to the nature of the courses and content, no refunds will be granted.